Specialist Family Lawyers Sydney can Trust
Legal disputes between families can be difficult and confusing. We understand that every person has a unique story and requires a personalised and flexible approach. Our team of family lawyers will listen to your concerns and you can be assured that have the extensive legal experience necessary to advise you and guide you achieve the best outcome in all areas of family law.
Our Family Law Solicitors will help you understand your legal rights, provide you with various options to resolve your Family Law dispute and enable you to make informed decisions about your future to help put you back in control. Our Accredited Specialist Solicitor in Family Law is also qualified to help you resolve your family law dispute collaboratively and avoid the expense of going to court!
Curious about how our family law specialists have assisted others in the past? Read some real stories of cases from our family law team on the blog site.
Why you should call Streeterlaw’s Sydney Family Law Specialists
When you choose Streeterlaw’s Sydney family law firm to represent your interests, you can rest assured that our family law specialists know what they are doing. We have Accredited Specialist lawyers and we have extensive experience in all areas of family law including:
- Financial settlement between de facto and married couples
- Same-sex relationships
- Complex property disputes involving fraud, corporate structures, trusts, spousal maintenance, superannuation and taxation issues
- Financial agreements
- Parenting matters involving what is historically known as “child custody”, “visitation”, “residency” and “contact”. Now referred too as “live with”, “time” and “communication”
- Child support agreements
- Acting for third parties eg: grandparents in parenting proceedings
- Enforcement proceedings for financial and parenting orders in the Family Courts
- Advocacy in Family Law matters in the Federal Circuit Court and Family Court of Australia
Contact Streeterlaw’s Family Law Specialists Today
At Streeterlaw we adopt a holistic approach and we make your best interests our priority. Our family law solicitors strive to keep you out of court where possible and achieve the quickest and most cost-effective results through mediation or collaborative practice.
Our Family Law Solicitors are skilled negotiators dedicated to achieving outcomes which lessen hostility in otherwise fractured relationships and in parenting matters focus on what is best for the children. Our family lawyers are client focused and results driven and we prioritise open and frequent communication between you and your family law solicitor, so you will always understand what is happening with your case.
Our Sydney family law firm also has a dedicated Client Service Specialist who has knowledge of all Family Law files and is the first point of contact by email or telephone. Our experienced Family Law Client Service Specialist is always ready to assist with your enquiries or otherwise place you in direct contact with your lawyer.
- What’s the difference between getting divorced and the process of dividing a couple’s assets?
- Tips on reaching a settlement (without litigation)
- How is an inheritance treated in a property settlement case?
- Top 10 tips to reduce your legal costs
- Collaborative Law – Stay out of Court and Save Money!
- When is a child support agreement binding?
- Breaching parenting orders can be costly