Having obtained either a successful outcome via a judgment of the Court or default judgment, you will generally have to make an informed decision
as to the form of enforcement:
- Examination Notice and Order:- This is used to gather information about the Financial circumstances of the person that owes
- Writ of execution on property or real estate- This is an application for the Sheriff to attend the Debtor’s place of residence
and take the Debtor’s personal property, to be sold to pay the Judgment Debt. A writ is effective when the Debtor is a householder and
owns such items as furniture, appliances, motor vehicle or is a company or business which has stock in trade, machinery, office furniture
or equipment is owned.
- Garnishee Order- This is an Order to a bank or an employer to deduct money from the bank account or wages for the amount owing.
- Company- Statutory Demand.
- Individual- Bankruptcy Notice.
Please contact our office now to speak to one of our Accredited Specialists or Senior Solicitors to discuss what is appropriate in your circumstances.
Call 8197 0105.