Streeterlaw brings extensive corporate experience to bear when assisting our corporate clients through the stages involved in insolvency. This
regularly occurs as a result of a successful debt recovery and judgment in the relevant Court.
Our expertise and experience involves the following areas:
- The appointment of receivers, liquidators, administrators and agents of mortgagees in possession;
- Advice on security documentation and priority;
- Voluntary administrations;
- Preparation and advice on deeds of company arrangement;
- Public examinations;
- Examination Orders;
- Tools to use in the enforcement process;
- Voidable transactions and unfair preferences;
- Insolvent trading and trading actions;
- Retention of title, secured and unsecured recoveries and involvements with the PPSR;
- Industrial issues in relation to insolvency and work-outs;
- Any fraud recovery issues;
- Commercial recovery of company assets; and
- Urgent interim freeze, seize and search applications.
Our corporate clients enjoy our commitment to continuous improvement by refining our automated systems and use of our Streeterlaw practice management
software that integrates document management with the financial aspects of the file. This allows us to
provide you with succinct advice in relation to numerous files. We understand that our corporate clients do not wish to spend excessive time chasing
bad debts and we remain focused on delivering commercial outcomes with practical solutions.
Streeterlaw’s Client Services Specialists provide you with a first point of contact in relation to how your matter is proceeding and report
directly to the senior solicitors and Principal, Mark Streeter, an Accredited Specialist in Commercial Litigation.