Commercial Disputes Overview
When disputes arise in business you need to act quickly. Professional dispute resolution lawyers can help you move forward and refocus your business.
We have broken down this area of law into six categories and detailed our expertise in these areas – Contractual Disputes, Shareholder Disputes, Partnership Disputes, Debt Recovery and Repossession of Assets, Personal Property Security Claims and Insurance Recoveries. If you aren’t sure what direction to take regarding an issue your company is facing, the Streeterlaw team of experts can help you decide the best course of action for your particular situation.
- Complex matters can often be resolved by court annexed mediation
- Treasurer partially vindicated in defamation case
- What is the best and cheapest way to resolve commercial disputes outside of court?
- Posting sexually explicit images on social media can be costly
- Keep your tweets sweet
- Checklist for a property buyer’s final inspection