What’s makes Streeterlaw Sydney lawyers unique?

The most important thing you should know about your team of lawyers and legal staff is that we care.

Back to FAQs

When can I make a Financial Agreement?

You can make a Financial Agreement dealing with the division of property interests at any stage of a relationship. There are 6 different types of Financial Agreements:

  1. before a de facto relationship (S90UB)
  2. during a de facto relationship (S90UC)
  3. Following separation of a de facto relationship (S90UD)
  4. Before marriage (S90B)
  5. During marriage; or (S90C); and
  6. Following divorce (S90D)
Found this article useful? Feel free to share it!
Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone

Frequently Asked Questions


Family Law FAQs

Commercial Dispute Resolution FAQs

Debt Recovery FAQs

Disputed Guardianship and Wills FAQs

Family Law Articles

Commercial Litigation Articles


Ask a Question 1 Ask a Question1
Newsletter Sign-up Newsletter Sign-up
Contact Us Contact Us
Ask a Question Ask a Question
Newsletter Sign-up Newsletter Sign-up
Contact Us Contact Us