Are legal will kits OK?
There is an old saying “you get what you pay for”. Free wills are no exception. Your last will and testament is your opportunity to make clear your intentions after your death. Some businesses will sell you a simple legal will kit or offer an online will service.
However if you don’t have any complexity in your relationships, property and financial affairs, a simple will kit may be quite suitable for your needs.
For peace of mind, we encourage you to give Streeterlaw a call to discuss your situation and whether to take more time to make your will.
Frequently Asked Questions
Family Law FAQs
Commercial Dispute Resolution FAQs
Debt Recovery FAQs
Disputed Guardianship and Wills FAQs
Family Law Articles
- Collaborative law – the hope for the future of Australian Family Law 5-March-2018
- Children’s wishes in Family Court – High Court says wishes of child not only factor to consider despite their age 5-February-2018
- Family Law Christmas Survival Guide – What to do and what to avoid as a separated family 18-December-2017
- High Court intervenes in private Family Law Agreement 7-December-2017
- An inheritance after separation can be added to asset pool 28-November-2017
- Defaulting on property orders can be disastrous 13-November-2017
Commercial Litigation Articles
- How to claim outstanding debts in the Local Court 29-November-2017
- Complete guide to innovation patents 23-November-2017
- New capital gains tax hits Sydney vendors hardest 16-September-2017