Are legal will kits OK?
There is an old saying “you get what you pay for”. Free wills are no exception. Your last will and testament is your opportunity to make clear your intentions after your death. Some businesses will sell you a simple legal will kit or offer an online will service.
However if you don’t have any complexity in your relationships, property and financial affairs, a simple will kit may be quite suitable for your needs.
For peace of mind, we encourage you to give Streeterlaw a call to discuss your situation and whether to take more time to make your will.
Frequently Asked Questions
Family Law FAQs
Commercial Dispute Resolution FAQs
Debt Recovery FAQs
Disputed Guardianship and Wills FAQs
Family Law Articles
- How to avoid delays in the Family Court system 31-August-2017
- Key considerations when a Court decides to divide a couple’s assets 27-August-2017
- How to ensure your Financial Orders are effective 25-August-2017
- How to escape family violence – the first legal steps to take 2-July-2017
Commercial Litigation Articles
- Top tips to reduce legal costs and prevent contractual disputes 20-July-2017
- The Creditor’s Petition: what all CFOs need to know 30-May-2017
- How to protect your intellectual property 28-May-2017
- Never ignore an Administrative Notice from a Trustee 28-May-2017
- How to increase your business productivity 7-May-2017
- Bankruptcy notices – the last resort of enforcement 16-March-2017