Are legal will kits OK?
There is an old saying “you get what you pay for”. Free wills are no exception. Your last will and testament is your opportunity to make clear your intentions after your death. Some businesses will sell you a simple legal will kit or offer an online will service.
However if you don’t have any complexity in your relationships, property and financial affairs, a simple will kit may be quite suitable for your needs.
For peace of mind, we encourage you to give Streeterlaw a call to discuss your situation and whether to take more time to make your will.
Frequently Asked Questions
Family Law FAQs
Commercial Dispute Resolution FAQs
Debt Recovery FAQs
Disputed Guardianship and Wills FAQs
Family Law Articles
- Bankruptcy and Family Law – not as clear cut as you would imagine! 18-January-2019
- Christmas – Top tips and pitfalls for separated parents. 3-December-2018
- Ding Dong – the Family Court is dead! 29-November-2018
- Collaborative Law – Stay out of Court and Save Money! 10-November-2018
Commercial Litigation Articles
- Fake News, Fake Reviews and Fake Users – three fakes don’t make a right 1-February-2019
- Anton Piller orders – be careful to treat them with respect 1-February-2019
- The Grinch Who Almost Stole Christmas 1-February-2019
- Strata Buyers Beware – Your Building may be on borrowed time 18-January-2019